Tattoo aftercare :
The best advice I can offer on how to care for a new tattoo is not to use lotion on the new tattoo! Most tattoo artists recommend that their clients use strong creams in the first few days of treatment.
Then use a colorless, fragrance-free lotion to keep the skin hydrated. Preventing and preventing discoloration These lotions are relatively inexpensive and can be purchased at your local pharmacy.
However, almost all of these lotions contain ingredients that have recently been shown to be more harmful to health than tattoos. After the tattoo is as follows.
- Clean gently. Avoid sunlight and heat: during and after treatment. This may take several weeks. Clean the tattoo gently. Use fragrance-free antibacterial soap and Luke warm water every day. There was no sunlight, swimming, sweat or dirt in the first few days. Keep the tattoo dry and clean during the first 24 hours. Try to apply as much ice as possible to the tattoo. This will help reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Only oil-based or oil-based creams are provided for the first 3 days. Due to the high risk of infection, some people recommend not to use lotion for the first few days.
However, there are some safe natural products that are very effective and can really speed up the healing process. Instant tattoo care Look for products that contain light oils, including hemp seed oil, tea tree oil, and aloe vera. Jojoba oil.
Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.. It is a very effective medicine for treating skin diseases, infections, wounds, scratches, burns, insect bites and skin blemishes.
The combination of tea tree oil and hemp seed oil provides a rich source of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Using these oils will slightly moisturize, protect and heal your skin without damaging it. Irritation or discoloration.
- Avoid leaving plasma scabs on the tattoo-on the first day of the tattoo, your tattoo will release a transparent liquid called plasma. Try not to leave the scab on the skin, but if it does, rinse it gently with warm water.
4. After the first three days, use natural lotion to nourish the skin. Keeping the skin hydrated during and after peeling will help relieve itching, flaking, and maintain the integrity of the tattoo color.
As I said before, be wary of emulsions that contain harmful ingredients such as lanolin or petroleum. Use fatty acid-rich emulsions to prevent free radicals and provide non-greasy moisture. Hemp seed emulsion is best for this situation.
Hemp seed oil is rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9, which is easily absorbed by the skin. Cannabis has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, is healthy and non-irritating to the skin. Continue to use hemp seed oil lotion after the tattoo has healed. And enjoy more realistic tattoo colors. And healthy skin.
- Look at the ingredients: Lanolin is an ingredient that some people use. Lanolin causes allergic reactions in many people. Lanolin is a natural oil derived from wool. Some post-tattoo treatments also include products such as ointments or oils. These ingredients can clog pores and pollute pores and are very popular in creams and lotions. Because it’s cheap and easy to prepare. The lanolin and mineral oil contained in these emulsions can cause excessive leakage, clogging, scaling, scarring and discoloration. Keep away from products containing mineral oil, dyes, propylene glycol or parabens.
Earthly Body tattoo toner can keep the tattoo color faded, not faded, vegan, and does not contain petroleum, lanolin or parabens. It also created miracles for perforation treatment.
Tattoo tracking is now becoming more and more popular. Earthly Body’s famous natural skin care and hair care products are made of natural oils. Including argan oil, hemp seed oil, aloe, tea tree, jojoba oil, etc.