9 Benefits of lemon tea | Benefits and harms of lemon tea :
Lemon Tea Interactive – Lemon tea is very good for our health. It also helps us fight disease. Cleaning the body from the inside is well known. and give more freshness and energy.
9 Benefits of Drinking Lemon Tea
1. Body Detox
There are many things in the body that cannot be removed from us. These are many special substances that can be harmful to the body, and lemon tea helps purify the body by removing this special substance from the body, that is.
2. Good for Heart Disease – Lemon Tea Interaction
Research from Nutrition and Molecular Nutrition Lemon tea may also help prevent heart disease. Therefore, it prevents many harmful diseases from forming in your heart. Lemon tea contains flavonoids that help reduce fat and inflammation. and prevent blood from clotting and forming in the arteries.
3. Treats Colds
Lemon tea can help treat colds and flu. In case of colds and flu, you can drink ginger and lemon tea. If you have more colds and flus, you can take 3 to 4 times a day.
4. Mental Health Benefits – Lemon Tea Interaction
Drinking lemon tea helps remove toxins from the blood. Because of this, it keeps your brain active and your mind clear. and improve mental health in many areas
5. Strengthen the digestive system
Lemon tea has properties that help relieve stomach pains. It can also improve your digestive process. So you won’t complain about constipation. Your food is also well digested. Lemons contain citric acid, which aids in digestion and dissolves kidney stones.
6. Useful for Diabetes
According to research, this tea is effective in increasing insulin activity. Therefore, diabetics should drink lemon tea every day.
7. Edema treatment
Surgery swelling or edema is a common problem that can occur after surgery. This tea is mainly used to reduce inflammation problems.
8. Useful for skin
Most of us use vitamin C to care for our skin, and we’re aware of it. Lemons are astringent and help reduce acne and other skin conditions.
9. Help in the treatment of cancer
Lemon or lemon tea has antioxidant properties. This tea contains a lot of polyphenols and vitamin C. Salt is also present in lemons. This helps fight cancer of the mouth, lung and colon.
Some Disadvantages of Lemon Tea
You know drinking lemon tea is better for you. But you also need to know that drinking too much lemon tea can also be dangerous.
- Lemon tea is very bad for teeth. If you use it regularly, it should be consumed in moderation.
- Excessive consumption of lemon tea can alter the pH of the stomach and intestines. This can also lead to acidity issues.
- Excessive consumption of lemon can lead to frequent urination.
- More dangerous for pregnant women – if the woman is pregnant. Suppose she is drinking lemon tea. Because it contains caffeine which is not good for baby. Excessive consumption of lemon tea can lead to miscarriage or other problems.
- If a woman is breastfeeding, she should also avoid lemon tea.
- Excessive consumption of lemon tea can cause an upset stomach. Diarrhea problems or even wounds
- If you drink lemon tea in limited amounts, lemon tea won’t hurt you. You can drink 1-2 cups of lemon tea every day, but don’t drink too much, try not to drink it on an empty stomach.