Suffering from asthma every day is like having a special job trying to control your symptoms. It only takes one day for air pollution to be higher than normal. It makes it difficult for you to breathe until you cannot work. Cold air entering the lungs can cause asthma. So you are inside instead of going out. You turn to medicine to control asthma. This sounds like you?
Choosing a natural asthma treatment may not only relieve symptoms, but also relieve symptoms. But it also helps to heal the body from the inside out
- Asthma is an inflammatory reaction to allergens and disorders. Before you can fight inflammation, it is important to start the natural asthma treatment process by monitoring the environment.
Remove all allergens and irritants that may cause asthma symptoms, such as chemicals, aerosols, animal dander, certain drugs, molds, perfumes, pollen, sulfites, etc.
Jane had asthma when she was 5 years old (61 years ago), but it was not controlled until 14 years ago. She should wear an air filter mask and take the dog for a walk. Otherwise, she will get asthma. After learning how poisonous the air in the house is, it took 3 years. She has eliminated all chemical allergens and has not had to wear an air filter mask or suffer from asthma for 10 years. She believes that there are no allergens at home because they will make the allergens outside worse.
Jane has changed her environment. As she saw it, this had a huge impact on her breathing and her ability to cope without asthma.
2. Our diet is one of the main causes of inflammation we face every day. We eat at least three meals a day, and the level of inflammation will repeat. This needs to be corrected. If you stop taking certain medications and breathe better
Eat more anti-inflammatory foods like apricots, cruciferous vegetables, onions, papaya, pumpkin, and tomatoes. Foods to Avoid: Citrus fruits. Dairy products Colors and preservatives Sugar and wheat
3. Patients with asthma should pay special attention to fat. Because good fats have anti-inflammatory properties. Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory effects. The omega-6 fatty acids promote inflammation. We tend to eat foods rich in omega-6 fatty acids. A good example of omega-3 fatty acids comes from fish. Increase fish consumption. (Or take high-quality fish oil supplements), nuts, olive oil, and reduce canola oil and all processed foods.
4. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that live in our intestines and are often destroyed by the antibiotics we often use. Probiotic supplements can help treat asthma naturally.
5. Due to chronic inflammation in the body, asthma usually lacks essential nutrients. Eat high-quality supplements that provide your immune system with important vitamins and minerals.
These 5 natural asthma treatments will affect your breathing and begin to heal your body from the inside out.
6. Dried figs: You should dry and moist figs overnight. In the morning, drinking soaked water can help relieve asthma symptoms. Eating dried figs can help expectorant and make breathing easier.
7. Fish oil supplements Several studies have shown that fish oil supplements can prevent the development of asthma. And it can reduce the number and severity of asthma attacks.Honey.
8. Honey is neither sweet nor delicious. It is also good for asthma. When you breathe in the smell of honey, your breathing becomes easier and more free. This answer took about an hour. Honey is thought to thin the mucous membranes. This makes breathing easier
9. garlic When an asthma attack begins, garlic may be effective. Garlic is usually used once a day to help relieve asthma symptoms.
10. Vitamin B6 Vitamin B6 has been shown to reduce wheezing and other symptoms of asthma. IIt can also help you get more energy. Increasing your intake of foods rich in B6 is the best way to get your daily B6 intake.
11. Vitamin C Vitamin C has been found to help strengthen immunity and increase the function of the bronchial system. This reduces the sensitivity of the bronchial system to asthma. You can choose to take vitamin C as a supplement or eat more fruits and vegetables.
12. Acupuncture Acupuncture is a form of Chinese medicine. It works by inserting a very thin needle along the meridians of the body. Acupuncture points help to stimulate the appropriate parts, thereby reducing the symptoms of asthma. The benefits for asthma patients include lung strength. Reduce sensitivity to allergens that may cause allergic reactions. Reduce stress and improve overall health